Coronavirus Outbreak: Tips and Resources for Audio Visual Companies
It’s no secret that the coronavirus outbreak has caused audio visual companies of all kinds to quickly transition from the workplace to work from home. To make this transition easier, we have compiled essential tools and strategies to be successful as a remote team.
How to quickly transition from the workplace to work from home
- Communicate with your employees the situation at hand and what is expected of them in the weeks to come.
- Setup a default means of video conference communication for all meetings.
- Guide your employees with tips on how to work from home.
- Wake up and shower – get ready as if going to work
- Clear the space/eliminate distractions
- Keep in frequent contact with co-workers
Although not all jobs can be carried out from home, especially when it comes to the audio visual industry, there is still something that technical audio visual professionals can do while staying at home and that is learn. AVIXA has made all online courses FREE to all membership levels until June 12th, 2020. Taking these courses is a great way to stay up to date on the latest training and education while unable to carry out normal job duties. These courses can be accessed here: https://www.avixa.org/avixa-stands-with-the-av-industry.
TierPM is Here to Help
Whether it’s figuring out what the best conferencing technology is for your company or just calling to keep in contact, TierPM is here to help. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team for any of your audio visual company needs as well as yourself.