Project Management Solutions
TierPM can help your company initiate, plan and manage even the most complex information technology and audio visual projects. TierPM’s experienced project management team will work with you to frame and scope the appropriate project solution to meet your organizational needs.
Once your project has been defined, TierPM can also manage delivery of the project either utilizing your team or staffing the project utilizing TierPM resources.
Project Management Resources On Demand
Under our “on-demand” project management offering just let us know the IT or audio visual project you need managed and TierPM will provide an appropriate project manager to move your project from initiation to reality.
By leveraging TierPM as your project management partner, we can help you realize substantial benefits, such as “just in time” on-demand project management resources, a better focus on project management methodology, improved business flexibility and significant cost savings.
- IT Project Based Consulting Solutions
- Project Planning Consultation
- Project Planning and Execution
- Project Management Office (PMO) Development
- Project Management as a Service
- Data Center Migration
- (this is the only content documented in the cloud (not cloud) document)
- Cloud Migration
- Application Migration
- Server & Desktop Refresh
- Server Consolidation
- Server Virtualization
- Security, Regulatory & HIPAA Compliance
- IT Managed Services / Outsourcing
- Big Data/Business Intelligence
- Business and Data Analytics
- Process Re-engineering
At TierPM we understand our customer’s ever increasing demands for flexible project management solutions and make it as simple as possible to begin an engagement.
- A standard Master Services Agreement (MSA) is signed between TierPM and the client to establish the project management consulting services agreement.
- The resources and skills required to plan and execute the project are identified, sized and a time and material estimate is calculated and delivered via a Statement of Work (SOW).
- A TierPM Project Manager is assigned and the project plan and schedule is worked out between the TierPM Project Manager and the client team stakeholders.
- Standardized project management methodology including defining, planning, scheduling, status reporting as well as online project management tools to ensure effective project communications with all project stakeholders and efficient project execution.
- Expert earned value analysis is reported weekly and as necessary to ensure the project is running to plan and schedule. Variances, scope changes and external delays are always reviewed between the client and project manager and necessary change control implemented should the costs need to be adjusted.