Software Development Solutions
TierPM helps organizations build custom application development solutions to solve everyday business challenges. Our team works closely with clients to help develop tailored solutions that allow the organization to move away from manual time consuming process to greater automation and efficiency custom software can provide.
TierPM’s custom software application development solutions include but are not limited to:
- Custom Application Development
- Legacy Application Re-development
- Application Support Services
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- IT Infrastructure Workflow Tracking Tools
- Architectural Standards Development
- Infrastructure Design and Planning
- Server Security Management
- Infrastructure Lifecycle Management
- Cloud or On-Premise Application Hosting
- Tableau or Power BI Development and Data Visualization
- Data Warehouse Development
- Automation of Manual Reporting (manual data sources like spreadsheets, etc.)
- Reporting Portals based on multiple data sources (manual, IPC tools, CMDB etc.)
TierPM’s software solutions experts understand the increasingly complex demands for high-level projects. Our process is designed to deliver skilled, well-matched talent on demand, as needs dictate. We offer flexibility, accuracy and unmatched commitment to excellence.
- TierPM and the client sign a standard Master Services Agreement.
- A Statement of Work (SOW) is delivered based on defined skilled and resources required for a specific software solutions project.
- A TierPM Project Manager is assigned and the project plan and schedule is worked out between the TierPM Project Manager and the client team stakeholders.
- Standardized project management methodology is deployed to ensure effective project communications with all project stakeholders and efficient project execution.
- Expert earned value analysis is reported weekly and as necessary to ensure the project is running to plan and schedule.
- Variances, scope changes and external delays are always reviewed between the client and project manager and necessary change control implemented should the costs need to be adjusted.